The anti-bullying committee has diligently organised a competition and developed materials to share throughout the school, featuring their top tips for staying safe online. Your representatives have conducted thorough research and have compiled the following advice:
- Exercise caution when adding unfamiliar individuals as contacts.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
- Avoid engaging in conversations with strangers.
- Think before speaking and refrain from using unfamiliar words.
- Refrain from making comments on others’ perspectives.
- Avoid posting discriminatory content that may be offensive.
- These recommendations offer valuable guidance in promoting online safety.